– I’ve been in Fayetteville, North Carolina all week. I was there for work, with Andrew. I’m glad to be back home.
– There’s nothing but bread and two shriveled baby eggplants in the fridge.
– All my orchids are dying and I’m determined it’s because of an asshole orchid I bought at Trader Joe’s that probably had some horrible orchid disease that attacked and brutally murdered all the other orchids in the house.
– There are only 2 other orchids in the house.
– But still DAMMIT! One of the other orchids has been around for a year now and I haven’t killed it and I’m PISSED AS HELL that some Trader Joe’s orchid that I invited into my house has killed everything.
– I have absolutely no idea what to make for dinner tonight.
– School starts in just a few weeks and I’m SUPER nervous about it for some reason. I’m ready to hit the books again, but the thought of taking three upper level classes while working full-time makes me shake a little in my flip-flops.
– Andrew and I just booked the third trip we’ll take between now and January. And that’s excluding the Ocean City trip coming up at the end of this month and the Outer Banks trip that will hopefully happen in October. I’m beyond excited.
– My tomato plants are not producing even a smidge as well as they did last year. I think the heat has stunted their production.
– In January, Andrew and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary. I’m not at all sure where the time has gone.
What’s on your mind?